Monday, August 28, 2006:

hey there, this is my first post in this blog and i'm hoping not to make a bad impression.
okay basically, the reason why im starting this whole blog thing is because i just feel that i need to talk to someone, i know its crazy cause blogging is like sharing personal stuff to public and to some people that you don't even know, and i know theres many controversy about this topic, but i just feel like doing it, okay don't ask me why. however i have only one request for anyone who is gonna read my blog, PerLEASE do not judge me, cause you do not know me just by reading my post, im not perfect, i do make mistakes, who doesnt? i apologise if i ever offended you and i hope that you will forgive me if i did. oh ya, before i forget, thanks shikin for helping me out with the skin. Thanks alot! okay it's getting late now. i gonna go catch some sleep. take care. night.
oh and thanks for coming! hopefully posting again tomorrow!

Go to message board | Permalink