Thursday, August 31, 2006:

hey. today is teacher's day went back to my primary school and met up with all my primary school friends and teachers. its really nice to see them and very shocking to see how much they have changed in appearance and personality, we played soccer (obviously) and then we went to the bowling alley and then we played pool. after that we walked to great world city had lunch and walked around, we met many other friends there, other then hendra(a very good friend of mine when i was in primary school) all of them look so different! i got to think like 5 secs before i call out their name as i was not sure and did not want to embarass myself by calling wrong names. thankfully i did not recognise anyone wrongly and thankfully they recognise me. i think i should meet up with them more often, its kinda sad to see friends you have known for over 6years only once a year. anyways, im super tired now, just wanna catch some sleep. hope you guys don't get bored with my lifeless posts. thanks for coming. bye.

-love me for who i am.


MONkeYs and Shikin



(from left to right me, melvin, aidil(bestie), shikin, victor, jin woon, hong yi, and 2 other guys M.I.A that would be wei jun and bjorn) photo taken today after t'cher's day celebration.

( here they are the guy below aidil is wei jun and the guy below me bjorn all my besties) photo taken early this year in perth australia.


Go to message board | Permalink