Tuesday, August 29, 2006:

hi. had a long day in school today, very tiring! anyways, after school went to bugis with elwood and wei chiang, to get my d&t stuffs which cost me like almost 40 bucks! after that we just literally walk around the whole bugis street and shopping centre. i bought a pair of jeans and was tempted to buy many other stuffs but i was snapped back to reality right after elwood remind me of saving money for my electric guitar. but nvm temptation is only a temporary feeling, and with the help of wei chiang, elwood has no problem making me practice self-control. hahas. that big guy is no pushover. and even if i manage to push him over he will just land on me and squashed me FLAT! anyways, i had to pay those 2 guys 3 bucks to follow me to bugis! as i did not wanna go there alone and i did not know how to find the place (what good friends i have) sooner or later all my money is gonna end up in either my friend's mouth or the school's mouth with all those heavy fines for every little thing we do. anyway i have got to go now! take care! and God Bless!

-strong men do cry, prideful men don't.


(now that guy on the top is wei chiang! i am on the bottom! so you get what i mean now?)

Go to message board | Permalink