Saturday, August 02, 2008:

Power to the weak, Strength to the powerless
Days are longer than ever before. Work is more than ever before. But life is also better than ever before. Yes, I am so sorry that it's almost been a month since my last post. Life has just been so PACKED, there is so many things to do. But I've STRETCH-ed even more.
Sometimes when so many things are happening at the same time, people get anxious, weary, worried, stress, frustrated, this can go on and on. To make things worst, something bad has happened to you, maybe you found out someone talking bad things about you in school.
But you see, you have a choice to choose how you react to it. I won't spend time focusing on people that are just out to get me. You see, there are people that will drain you. I am not saying you go and hate that person, NO. No one' perfect. But don't focus on the problem! Focus on what makes you stronger. Focus on people that fuels you.
Don't dwell in insecurity, but have confidence. You have one life, live it to the fullest.
Tired people change the world. But we all need strength again the next day. And the joy of the Lord shall be your strength.
-you make my day =)

Go to message board | Permalink