Sunday, August 03, 2008:

Rest
Today is my rest day so I've got time to reflect on what's been happening in my life. School work has finally stop piling up after last week, which was hectic. But all in all, I feel so satisfied now.
God is good, all the time. Festival of Praise has been awesome. I've been really blessed by it the past two days. Parachute band and Reuben Morgan was great. But what really impacted me the most was still what Pastor Mark shared. Maturity is all about accepting responsibility. Some people can really grow old, but never grow up. Because they refuse to take that- responsibility.
I've learnt something, and that it is no use blaming circumstances, and people for what has already happened to you. Just accept it and move on, you are in control of your own life. No one makes decision for you, except you. NOT EVEN GOD. You see, God has given to you something, that He'll never touch, your free-will. Don't take it for granted.
1 Corinthians 14:20
[ Tongues a Sign to Unbelievers ] Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.

Meet Fu Wa Jing Jing =)

hahahas (inside joke)

-i hope that made you smile

Go to message board | Permalink