Saturday, August 09, 2008:

WHY SO SERIOUS??
I wonder who is going to ever beat Heath Ledger's acting role as the joker in the recent film series of batman, the dark knight. It is really legendary! I really want to watch it again. Or maybe I should just wait for the release of the dvd. So I can save up the money and I can watch it a thousand times!

Yes! I finally watched a movie this year! I promised myself that I had to watch this show at least. Batman rocks! But seriously, I think the main focus of the dark knight this time was on the Joker. It really is, no doubt. He portrayed the character so well. Not that Christian Bale did a bad job as Bruce Wayne. But Heath Ledger just raised the bar so high for whoever is going to take over that role as the Joker. Can't wait to see What Christopher Nolan is coming up with next.

But it exceeded my expectations this time, did not let me down =D I'm the all-time Batman fan! After the premier of the Dark Knight, I know there are many more Batman fans out there! Welcome to the club.
-joker, where are you?

Go to message board | Permalink