Saturday, September 27, 2008:

JYing


This post is dedicated to Jing Ying (the girl above)


Jing Ying!

Really happy happy birthday to you! Gosh, it's been amazing the past year hasn't it? From mugging in riverwallk/burger king for O'levels, to tanglin prayer focus, to ngee ann prayer focus, it has really been an experience seeing you grow. At such a rapid rate.

Just want to say I am really proud of you. Although at times I don't know how to say or express it. But I really am, looking at where you are now, and all the wonderful things that you are doing for the glory of God.

Thanks for all the help that you have given in making selfless shoe a reality. Your hard work and determination never fails to inspire and motivate me to do even more. God has really transfomed you radically. From the past and now, gosh it's really to the extent that I can't even recognise you anymore. The hello panda's days are truly over.

-back again

Go to message board | Permalink