Friday, September 19, 2008:

South China

Hey guys, sorry that i didn't post for such a long time. Was away in South China for 2 weeks. Just got back yesterday.

Well the trip was really amazing. Though I can't go to details about what exactly happened there, all i can say is this trip really made me learn a lot of things. My physical body is back in Singapore, but really, my heart is still with China. It's just the cry and hunger for love that keeps me up at night. Who would have thought even such a mighty nation like China, would have such needs.

Some people have told me, "China is already doing so well now! Why not go somewhere else?"

Well, from what i saw when I was there just 2 days ago, "doing well" did not really match or fit into that sentence. The needs are great. Even though there was 26 of us there, we could not meet every need.

Then i begin to ask myself this question again, "what can one man do?"

Mark 10:27 (NKJV)
27 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.”



Go to message board | Permalink