Sunday, September 21, 2008:

Twinkle's Day

This post is dedicated to Twinkle (the girl on the right).

Happy birthday Twinkle! Wow, you are 16 years old already. Time really flies doesn't it? Gosh, I still remember those day when you were still that lower secondary school girl.

But like that song we sang just now, you really have grown in the Lord. And change a lot too! Oh my gosh, the cold warrior days! I remember those days when you will sit at one corner and "emo". But God is good isn't He? Hahas. He really took care of you.

Even though I still make fun of you at times (well almost all the time), I just want to say this, you have really changed a lot. You are so different now! More happy, more mature, more optimistic, more on fire for God.

Like I said earlier on, one thing I really am amazed by you, is your faithfulness to God even in the toughest times. I know its not easy. This year is another important year, O' levels! But you are not wavering. Instead, you are consistent in the House of God. And I believe that is really a quality that can be found in very few people. Matthew 20:16 "So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.” And even fewer are found to be faithful.

Keep it up, I can't wait to see how God is going to use you in time to come! =)


Psalms 37:11
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Go to message board | Permalink