Thursday, October 30, 2008:

What would I've Become?

It's been awhile since I last update. Been super busy recently, so many things happening at the same time. But it's awesome. Never felt so stretched in my life before.

Anyway I was just thinking the other day and this question popped into my head, "what would i've become?"

If I did not make that decision. That Christmas eve. What if I chose not to accept, not to believe and walk away. And my thoughts left me amazed at where I was, and all the things that have happened that led me to where I am today.

Where would I be? Honestly, I can't imagine, and I'll never know. No One can ever answer that question. But looking back, it has really been an adventure. Some people may ask, was it worth it? Have I ever regretted? The answer is- No.

Yes, they were times when it was tough, tiring, stressful, draining (you name it). But no, I've never regretted making that decision. It was all worth it. Serving, Giving, Loving, as difficult as it may be at times. But God has been faithful, every step of the way.



1 Pet 5:6-7 (NKJV)
6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.


-you're awesome =)

Go to message board | Permalink