Monday, January 05, 2009:

18

Wow it has passed so fast, 18 years of life. I was just thinking for awhile when i woke up this morning, time past so fast. It will not be long when i wake up another time, and realise another 18 years have passed!

Just want to say thanks to all those that send me messages, and wished me. I really appreciate it =) thank you all so much. I also want to thank John, Ryan, Aaron, Michelle, Jon Lee, and Kenny for the awesome surprise celebration yesterday. Thanks Aaron and Ryan! The food was awesome! From the start till end. You guys are really the iron chefs! Can't wait till the next dinner. You guys should open a restaurant.

Thanks Brian, Rachel and Jying too. It was really a pleasant surprise, that you guys came all the way to my house to surprise me, and also "vandalise" the lift and wall for me.
(Me and Jon)
(After the sumptous meal)
(Power Ranger, I was forced to do this)

(Michelle and I)

(Me and Master Chef)

(Master Chef)

(Food never tasted better)

(cake with vanilla ice cream)

(Iron Chefs)

Go to message board | Permalink