Monday, September 14, 2009:


Obama the Man
As you can say, I just changed my blogskin to a background inspired by Barack Obama's website! I am a fan of this man. Full of respect for his courage and passion.
Change WE CAN! Believe he's going to make a difference. Full of confidence and wisdom. Gifted in speech.
Probably the most passionate speech I've ever heard was by Martin Luther King Jr.- "I have a Dream." On racial equality. One of my favourite quote he said during that speech- "I have a dream! That one day my four little children will grow up not judged by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character!"
Who would have thought that just a few decades later would stand at the same spot, Barack Obama, the first ever black African American president.
Dare to Dream.

Go to message board | Permalink