Tuesday, September 22, 2009:


TWINKLE'S 17th
Well I know I am about 1 hour late now. But I figured I still needed to do this.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINKLE TAY!
Wow another year jus passed like in a blink of an eye. You are 17 already. Just want to say thanks for serving hard in the CG. Though there were many ups and downs, you managed to pull through and never give up. And turned out, you have grown even stronger than before.
Thanks for your friendship too. I really appreciate all your help in W504. You are truly a pillar to this cell group. Looking back, it has been an amazing journey hasn't it? But I really believe that even greater things have yet to come for you! Keep the fire burning =)
With God's Love,
Justine

Proverbs 27:17-18 (NKJV)
17 As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. 18 Whoever keeps the fig tree will eat its fruit; So he who waits on his master will be honored.

Go to message board | Permalink