Wednesday, September 08, 2010:

Are your burdens too heavy?

Isn't it true that when you leave your house everyday you somehow have a natural tendency to carry a bag? Even though you know you do not need to use most of the things you put in that bag.

It somehow makes you feel a little secure.

"I may need this later."

No you don't.

In the same way, many of us carry burdens like how we carry our bags. Some burdens were never meant for us to carry. Yet we choose to bear them.

The only thing Jesus told us to carry was the cross.

Travel light today, don't carry your heavy luggages of burdens and worries of life.
Have faith. Be secure. Without them.

"If you think carrying your burdens is tough, try carrying the cross." -JL


"Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laiden and I will give you rest, take up my yoke for it is easy and my burden is light". -JC

Go to message board | Permalink